After a hectic few months busily bringing our son Aidan into the world we’re looking forward to gradually returning to live performances from March. We kick off with two Hampshire shows on March 7th and 8th; opening for the wonderful Hazel O’Connor. We opened for Hazel in Wolverhampton last Autumn and we’ve been humming ‘Will You’ ever since!
We’re also looking forward to introducing some new material and dusting off some album tracks that haven’t featured in our live set in over five years.
Here’s how our current 2014 gig list looks – we’re expecting a number of additions over the coming weeks so please keep an eye on our gigs page.
- Ashcroft Arts Centre (w/ Hazel O’Connor) on March 7, 2014
- Forest Arts Centre (w/ Hazel O’Connor) on March 8, 2014
- Private Event (House Concert), Bedfordshire on April 19, 2014
- Stortfolk Music Club, Hertfordshire on April 24, 2014
- Seaford Folk Club, East Sussex on April 25, 2014
- Galleywoodstock, Essex on April 26, 2014
- Bournemouth Folk Club, Dorset on May 4, 2014 7:30 pm
- The Lights, Hampshire on May 9, 2014
- Live at the Cottage, Suffolk on May 10, 2014
- Wessex Folk Festival, Weymouth on May 31, 2014
- Behind The Castle Festival, Dorset on June 14, 2014
- Bournemouth Food & Drink Festival, Dorset on June 23, 2014 7:00 pm
- Boldre Summer Festival (Private Event) on August 9, 2014
- Purbeck Folk Festival, Dorset on August 23, 2014
- The Black Swan, Swanage on September 6, 2014
- The ENT Shed, Bedford (w/ Amy Wadge and Pete Riley) on December 6, 2014